Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Summary of these few weeks

Wow ... Time really seems to pass by so quickly, leaving us no choice but to only move forward .. Remembered that I was talking about the end of year examinations the past few months , and kept reminding myself that there is not much time left . And now, the end of year examinations is already so near .. Wonder what will happen 2 months from now , maybe we all would be enjoying the post examinations activities ?
Don't know why, my brain is constantly filled with thinkings and stupid thoughts .. (Was thinking , what if the earth revolved the sun in the other direction, would time rewind ? ; What if there is no sun at all -.- Earth wouldn't had a chance to have humans -.- I know I'm stupid, but well, thats me i suppose ! )
My attitude is changing alright .. I think ? maybe those that's closer to me would feel it ? I'm certain that its really changing .. Wonder if its a good or a bad thing .. Lots of things happened in school .. But 10 years from now , maybe those little details would be long forgotten .. But maybe my character is that kind that cant stand certain things, you cant really blame me for that ! And also, Things you all hates seems to be alright with me , and things you all adore seems to be a nightmare for me . LOL , that's me -.-
Mrs Whelan is better these days, and I'm beginning to take that hatred off her, but scars are always there, and it cant be removed .. Who knows, maybe I'll grow to don't dislike her ?

Ha ha . Mr Yap rocks okay , he's so ________ ! LOL ! Seriously alright .. He's so professional ... The way he teaches .. He gives me the feeling that he is very trustworthy alright ! Would be so nice if he is my godfather ! Wow, then Physics would be a piece of cake ! Physics rocks alright !! :D
And oh my, my idol no.2 ......... Kept disappointing her time to time T_T , its very sad alright .. That guiltiness I'm having ... She's my idol , yet ....... And i even slept at her lesson ! SAD !! T_T
I wanna visit Mrs Lim yap 's house someday ! Like so grand .. She's my idol no.4 anyways ! ;X
Alright, today went to library to study . (Well, thinking about it, I seems to go to the library everyday o.o ) Tomorrow is the GRAND English paper , Oh my , scary ..... This is the first time I'm so nervous about examinations alright , its not the scaredness, its also not ... Whatever ... Its just that .. I'm afraid .. Of ? I don't know . Its just that feeling that i'm getting , making me so afraid .. :(
Well i think thats about it .
ANW, opened my blog as [DONT KNOW WHO] kept 'diaoing' me .. sad .
Elaine

Rememberance ♠
10:24 PM


Myself

    x i u q i n
    I want to learn , to have knowledge , to apply .
    Despite knowing of the knid of obstacles I'm going to face ,
    I decided that I'll not run away anymore .
    I'll face the reality , the truth , the world .


    Personals
    IWoodlandsRingSecondary
    I Eleven November
    I Nineteen Ninety Three
    I Sixteen This year, 2009.


    I I simply love Astronomy .
    I Looking up at the night sky gives me a kind of unique comfort .
    I Knowing about the universe & its matters are my beloved hobbies !


    I I simply adores adventure .
    I Wanna try all sorts of things before i leave this world .
    I Mysteries , Unidentified flying objects , Crop circles , Ghosts&Ghouls , Superstitions ; all are in my exploration lists !


    Wishes
    ♥ I want a CAMERA
    ♥ I want a TELESCOPE
    ♥ Travel the whole world
    ♥ Learn more about Astronomy
    ♥ Most of all, I want everyone to be Happy !

    Dreams
    eStep on Mars
    eStep on the Moon
    eVisit the Andromeda Galaxy .

    PlacesToVisit
    J The Maldives
    J Paris
    J Hawaii
    J The Seychelles

    MoreAboutMe
    A Tend to be quiet when i'm afraid that i'll say wrong words .
    A Ignores people when they dont get my attention when they're talking , ps .
    A I'll respect you the way you respected me .
    A Dont tag just for the sake of tagging please .


    F O R E V E R ♥

Tagboard


Music

Reminiscence .