Friday, January 23, 2009

CNY Celebrations 09

Today was the celebrations of CNY in wrss .
Everything was the usual ; interclass competition, concert etc .


The interclass competition was fine , but maybe, some things not that pleasant happened . Anyway, I had fun , making the lantern again but its better than last year as im not the only one doing this time round ; the most important aspect is having fun .

The concert is getting more and more boring each year , sometimes I really hope that they(?) can plan more events .


After the concert went to wish Mr Yap a happy new year . I said something wrong (?) . Was wondering if he minded it while travelling home . Hope that we can go to his house for New Year ! I will be anticipating if we really can .


Went to woodlands canter (alone) after going home . Bought LOTS of things ; accessories and some CNY snacks . Maggiee mee too . CNY snacks are sooooo expensive ! Spend about $80 in total ... [ Wah, so pain . ]


A day ended surprisingly fast and tomorrow is arriving . You'll never know what will happen tomorrow so just look foward and wait .

Elaine

Rememberance ♠
9:26 PM


Myself

    x i u q i n
    I want to learn , to have knowledge , to apply .
    Despite knowing of the knid of obstacles I'm going to face ,
    I decided that I'll not run away anymore .
    I'll face the reality , the truth , the world .


    Personals
    IWoodlandsRingSecondary
    I Eleven November
    I Nineteen Ninety Three
    I Sixteen This year, 2009.


    I I simply love Astronomy .
    I Looking up at the night sky gives me a kind of unique comfort .
    I Knowing about the universe & its matters are my beloved hobbies !


    I I simply adores adventure .
    I Wanna try all sorts of things before i leave this world .
    I Mysteries , Unidentified flying objects , Crop circles , Ghosts&Ghouls , Superstitions ; all are in my exploration lists !


    Wishes
    ♥ I want a CAMERA
    ♥ I want a TELESCOPE
    ♥ Travel the whole world
    ♥ Learn more about Astronomy
    ♥ Most of all, I want everyone to be Happy !

    Dreams
    eStep on Mars
    eStep on the Moon
    eVisit the Andromeda Galaxy .

    PlacesToVisit
    J The Maldives
    J Paris
    J Hawaii
    J The Seychelles

    MoreAboutMe
    A Tend to be quiet when i'm afraid that i'll say wrong words .
    A Ignores people when they dont get my attention when they're talking , ps .
    A I'll respect you the way you respected me .
    A Dont tag just for the sake of tagging please .


    F O R E V E R ♥

Tagboard


Music

Reminiscence .