Thursday, March 19, 2009

JC/Poly life 2

Hello all ! Been reaaaaaaaaaal long since I last posted on this blog . Yeah , my blog's been dead awhile due to some problems with my computer . Currently using the computer from my living room that's been repaired recently .
Its been three months since the start of term 1 , 2009 .. Well time really flies , and I'm beginning to feel that Eureka's more united and livier now . Everyone's in the right mindset for the 'O' level examinations now . Hah, a good thing . Means that I need to buck up too . I think i've fallen to the twenties in class ranking . Oops ;x . But i promise I'll do well in the midyears okay ? You guys must too :) .
Going to the Pasir Ris park was really fun and interesting . Thanks Ilena an Ilona for inviting me :D I enjoyed really much . Lying on the areas near the beach was relaxing . Counting the stars ( which was pathetically little ) . Was half asleep that time . Haha .

Been slacking this week till now -.- Barely finished any homeworks -.- And there's still this test coming up on term 2 week 1 . Aww , I seriously need to ace the test or I'll really get depressed ;(
Anyway, I've made up my mindset to go into a JC if I'm able to . Its either a good JC or a good Poly . Also, going to NYP that day has made me realise that its impossible for me to work my whole life in a hospital . Maybe I should give up biology as a career . Going to a operation room gives me the chills . Thinking about the blood of people really makes me feel sad, sorry and just sad .. Its impossible for me to work in a hospital my whole life ..

And , I think i'll choose a sports CCA or a performing CCA or an adventure CCA when i enter JC/Poly . Priority is a sports CCA . Hey , laughing at me ? Thinking I won't be able to make it ? You know what ? Thats what I'm thinking too . But just hope that I'll have the resilience and the sportsmanship [bah] ........... ._.

Ending now ...

Elaine

Rememberance ♠
1:56 PM


Myself

    x i u q i n
    I want to learn , to have knowledge , to apply .
    Despite knowing of the knid of obstacles I'm going to face ,
    I decided that I'll not run away anymore .
    I'll face the reality , the truth , the world .


    Personals
    IWoodlandsRingSecondary
    I Eleven November
    I Nineteen Ninety Three
    I Sixteen This year, 2009.


    I I simply love Astronomy .
    I Looking up at the night sky gives me a kind of unique comfort .
    I Knowing about the universe & its matters are my beloved hobbies !


    I I simply adores adventure .
    I Wanna try all sorts of things before i leave this world .
    I Mysteries , Unidentified flying objects , Crop circles , Ghosts&Ghouls , Superstitions ; all are in my exploration lists !


    Wishes
    ♥ I want a CAMERA
    ♥ I want a TELESCOPE
    ♥ Travel the whole world
    ♥ Learn more about Astronomy
    ♥ Most of all, I want everyone to be Happy !

    Dreams
    eStep on Mars
    eStep on the Moon
    eVisit the Andromeda Galaxy .

    PlacesToVisit
    J The Maldives
    J Paris
    J Hawaii
    J The Seychelles

    MoreAboutMe
    A Tend to be quiet when i'm afraid that i'll say wrong words .
    A Ignores people when they dont get my attention when they're talking , ps .
    A I'll respect you the way you respected me .
    A Dont tag just for the sake of tagging please .


    F O R E V E R ♥

Tagboard


Music

Reminiscence .